Membership is free to qualified members. Stop by the store to talk with us about joining.
Who can shop at Goods & Grace?
This store is open to anyone who is making too much money for state and federal assistance but struggling to make ends meet. The limits are approximately 150-200% of federal poverty guidelines.
Do I qualify to shop at Goods & Grace?
If your total monthly household income falls within one of these ranges you very likely qualify for a free membership. You do not need paperwork to prove your income level. Stop by and talk with us.
- Family of 1: Monthly income between $1,460 – $2,244
- Family of 2: Monthly income between $1,972 – $3,032
- Family of 3: Monthly income between $2,488 – $3,824
- Family of 4: Monthly income between $3,000 – $4,616
- Larger households – please inquire at the store.
If your income is below these ranges, you may be eligible for other government assistance visit usa.gov/food-stamps
Does Goods & Grace take credit cards?
Yes, we accept cash, debit and credit cards. Food stamps are not accepted.
What are the store hours?
Monday: 9am – 4pm
Wednesday: Noon to 7 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 2 pm